Browse Items (8 total)

  • Collection: Digitized History Collection

Westborough: Illustrated, with Pen and Camera

LH_056_0008_001.jpg
A book of photographs and descriptions of major buildings and features in Westborough, Massachusetts published in 1886.

Rev. Ebenezer Parkman

LH_056_0007.jpg
Pen and ink sketch of Rev. Ebenezer Parkman of Westborough, MA "by a boy from memory. It is probably not a good likeness."

Breck Parkman

LH_056_0006.jpg
Portrait of Breck Parkman, son of Rev. Ebenezer Parkman of Westborough, MA.

The Dr. Hawes Place

LH_056_0005.jpg
The Doctor Hawes Place (otherwise known as the Plaster House) at 114 East Main Street, with a man standing in front of the fence. The houses was demolished and replaced around 2012.

Gale Tavern

LH_056_0004.jpg
Gale Tavern with chickens in the yard.

Stephen Maynard's House

LH_056_0003.jpg
Stephen Maynard's house on Milk St. It burned to the ground on December 10, 1891.

Royals Youth Hockey Program

LH.056.0001.01.jpg
Seasonal program for the Westboro Youth Hockey Program, 1977-1978. Donated by Jim Brown.

"Death of William Henry Sibley" Obituary

LH.056.0002.01.jpg
An obituary for William Henry Sibley from the "Westborough Chronotype."